If you need advice on your employment contract or have a grievance with your employer then we can do an initial consultation free of charge to see if we can help. If you need advice over a compromise agreement we can advise you and your employer will pay your fees in the majority of cases.

Alternatively if you have a problem with an employee and need advice on how to deal with the tribunal and how to avoid ending up there, then please get in touch. We can also advise on contracts and policies to ensure you are not leaving your business exposed to claims by current and former employees.